Project Management & Engineering
Proforma Safety International is pleased to announce their newly formed Project Management & Engineering Division. This new division is a wholly owned entity of Proforma Safety International. The new division has been formed to provide real time project resources to our clients. Proforma can provide our clients with the required resources to staff their projects’ positions. The Project Management & Engineering Division’s main goal is providing our clients with qualified and experienced project personnel. These individuals can staff the entire project team’s positions or provide the key project resources that our client does not maintain as full time staff. Proforma will continue to provide our clients the following services from other divisions within the Proforma group such as: safety management and training, security management, site specific security training, QA/QC inspection personnel and quality assurance management.
Our Project Management & Engineering Division’s Services Include:
- Project Management from concept selection through commissioning and start-up
- Project Engineering Manager from concept selection through commissioning and start-up
- Project Engineering to support the project and engineering manager
- Construction Site management
- Discipline Engineers in: Structural, E&I, Mechanical, Process and Process Safety, Facilities.
- Project Services: cost control and cost management, scheduling, schedule control, progress reporting, project planning, management of change procedures and change control management.
Please contact either Scott Arnold or Rod Coleman for additional information and inquiries.
Recent Project Management News
Read Time: 3 minutes TL;DR: Predictive Analytics is when you take a set of data, analyze it using a number of different techniques, then use the analytics to determine the upcoming trends and behaviors. Predictive Analytics allows your safety program to be proactive...read more