- It can be challenging for in-house safety technicians to keep up with the ever-evolving state and national safety standards while maintaining your day-to-day operations.
- Third-party HSE consultants allow you to focus on maximizing your operations while they assess and evaluate your current safety processes, identifying areas of vulnerability and making recommendations for improvement.
- Sometimes the best thoughts on safety hazards and improvements come from the people who are working at your site on a regular basis, so Proforma can create online safety surveys, developing questions in partnership with you or designated representatives, fully customized to a particular situation.
- Take our free online survey to assess the current state of your safety programs and how your employees, contractors, or subcontractors perceive the challenges at the work-site or within your organization.
- With our Cost Analysis Calculator, you can quickly determine the cost difference between hiring an in-house safety technician or a third-party safety consultant.
- In addition to HSE consultants, Proforma also offers safety engineers and specialists to develop customized HSE and project management solutions unique to your business needs.
For most businesses, safety should always be your number one priority. As such, it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends in safety and to be aware of things that are going on which may impact your business, but with the ever-evolving state and national safety regulations and ever-changing regulatory agencies, it can be challenging to keep up with compliance standards while maintaining your day-to-day operations. Hiring a third-party HSE consulting company, like Proforma Safety International, allows you to focus on maximizing your operations while their team of highly-qualified HSE consultants assess and evaluate your current safety processes, identifying areas of vulnerability and making recommendations for improvement to keep your workplace safe and in compliance.
It Pays To Work Safe
OSHA is not the only regulatory organization you have to be concerned with at your workplace. There are also DOT rules and EPA compliance which have to be monitored, as well as vessel inspections or audits for USCG, ABS and SOLAS.
Proforma Safety’s experienced HSE consultants will identify hazards and make sure the necessary corrective actions are taken. We can assist with the above safety audits and standards while also delivering a customized online safety survey for your company or a quick safety poll. Sometimes the best thoughts on safety hazards and improvements come from the people who are working at your site on a regular basis.
Dynamic Cost Analysis Calculator
Many businesses struggle to decide between hiring an in-house, full-time safety employee versus hiring a third-party HSE consultant. When you factor in benefits, training and time, there can be a huge difference in the cost.
Proforma Safety has developed a way for you to quickly determine how much you can save off your bottom line. Based on the length of your project, benefits and salary, our dynamic Cost Analysis Calculator can determine which is better for your bottom line.
Stay safe with Pharma-Safe
In addition to our highly-experienced HSE consultants, Proforma also offers safety engineers who can implement and administer your company’s environmental and safety policy requirements, specialists to perform an environmental audit or safety professional to design a customized Safety Management Systems (SMS) unique to your business needs. Proforma Safety International can also assist with developing contractor selection and retention programs, as well as hazardous operations and hazardous identification reviews.
Our experienced HSE consultants have extensive experience in onshore and offshore projects, pipeline, LNG, natural gas, wind, carbon sequestration, manufacturing and construction. Whatever your needs are, Proforma Safety International can design a program to help you help your employees stay safe and to save you money.